Product Code : 27
Brand Name : CareLab
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 22800 INR
HOW TO USE
- Addchemical solution to the liquid tank.
- Plug the fogger power cord into a grounded power outlet.
- Using the calibrated flow rate and dosage instructions provided by the chemical manufacturer, calculate the time required to properly fog the area.
- Adjust the angle of the fogger power head for the space you are treating (point the nozzle slightly up for max distance)
- Aim the fog output towards area requiring treatment. For space fogging select the direction of greatest clearance so fog droplets can fill the space (droplets that hit something will condense).
- Confirm the flow control valve is set to desired setting, and turn on the fogger.
When Carrying fogger by hand move it gently and slowly ina smooth arc. Sudden movements can impose excessive torque on rapidly spinning fan blades and could cause premature blade failure.
CLEANING THE FOGGER
- NormalCleanup: When Fogging is complete, remove the suction tube from the liquid source and operate the fogger for one minute with valve full open. This willexpel any liquid remaining in the fogger's internal lines. Transfer excesschemical from tank to an appropriate container .
- Cleanupof Difficult Liquids: After fogging a viscous liquid, emulsion or a solid suspension, begin with a normal cleanup (Step A). Then put suction tube into an appropriate solvent for your fogging chemical (water for water-dispersible liquid, kerosene for oil based liquids) and operate for 1-2 minutes flushing residual chemicals with clean solvents. Then again repeat Step A.
- Cleanup for Long Term Storage: Remove all the liquid from the tank to eliminate the potential for long term chemicalattack on tank, suction tube or tubing. Then follow Step A or B.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India